A prime resort site in the heart of Grand Bay, it has a lively atmosphere, fine food and two different restaurants to choose from. The hotel has a full range of water sports, land sports and Wellness Centre.
Mauricia features contemporary trends in all areas of the hotel, the public areas, the restaurants, the rooms and the pool.
The accent is on sport and entertainment, health and fitness, and quality accommodation at value-for-money prices. An optional all inclusive package, Beachcomber All-Inclusive Package, is available covering most meals and drinks. The Village at Mauriciacomprises of 20 two bedroom apartments and one villa in a private garden with its own swimming pool. A further nine apartments are located in separate areas in the garden. A modern Wellness Centre offers a range of health restoring treatments.
- Central location in Grand Bay
- Lively atmosphere for couples and families
- A self-contained Village houses 20 garden facing apartments and one villa in a private walled garden.
- Nine more apartments are available in separate areas in the garden.
- Close to departure point for all excursions
- Two restaurants serving superb food
- Excellent sporting facilities
- Wellness Centre
- Modern health facilities
Les Quais: main restaurant designed with a brand new style and new buffet areas
Le Nautic: fresh fish and seafood restaurant. Seats 100. A la carte or set menu: opens for lunch and dinner
Standard Rooms: 143
Superior Rooms: 60
Garden facing Apartments: 28
Transfer time: 1 hour 10 minutes
Port Louis (Capital City): 25km